|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 15:22|
My client is a technology company based in Central London, due to growth and a restructure internally they are looking to appoint a Finance Manager. They operate internationally offering online customer service and email marketing. They are looking to hire a Finance Manage you will take ownership of the consolidated management reporting and drive improvements on MI across the group. The group operates in 26 countries worldwide. They are looking for someone who enjoys working within a complex group structure through an exciting period of change
- Manage the consolidated reporting at month end
- Overview monthly reporting for a number of geographies
- Work with regions to create uniformity on reporting
- Overview transactional finance team to ensure accuracy on AP, AR and CC
- Work with FP+A to improve MI on monthly management reporting packs
- Improve the accounting operations to improve control, efficiency and reduce costs
- Redesigned the management reporting to reduce reporting time and provide more relevant, insightful information
- Automate management accounts for regions and group to allow more time spent on analysis
- Assist auditors through year end.
This role will suit someone who likes to work to milestones and enjoys improving and developing processes. You will be a real leader of change alongside having technically strong experience of consolidated month end reporting. As this role is on an interim basis they are looking for someone who is on a maximum of one week notice.