£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Gym and Onsite Parking
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Opportunity to own the Finance function for a business with a t/o of c£3M
Your new company
This business are able to provide a high calibre working environment with enviable benefits. This is a very well established organisation with a loyal customer base and an excellent reputation in Exeter.
Your new role
As this is a small finance team, your job here will be varied and will cover all aspects of finance, with the support of one additional headcount. Further to this, there will be input and support from a part time Finance Director, your day to day reporting line however will be to the Site Manager. Key duties to include :
* Oversee daily and weekly production of financial information
profit and loss variance analysis, balance sheet control, etc.
* Analysis of actual performance against forecasts
* Ensure accurate forecasting across relevant departments
* Overall responsibility for the sales ledger
* Responsible for managing the annual budget process
* Responsible for managing the annual year end process including liaison with auditors if required
* Carry out ad hoc projects as and when required
* Ensure delivery of all company statutory accounts to the required legislative standard.
* Monthly Accounts, Year End, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & VAT returns.
* Attend monthly board meetings and quarterly finance committee meetings.
You job will also involve business partnering and working closely with other managers within the organisation.
My client are able to offer a pleasant, respectful, professional and stable work environment with the autonomy to make decisions and run the finance function as you see fit.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
Senior Finance professionals Qualified by experience also considered
Previous experience of owning the finance function, ideally in an SME
Applications are welcome from individuals with a Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Company Accountant background
Importantly you will be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity with a positive and upbeat demeanour
You should also enjoy working with non finance professionals and be able effectively articulate finance matters to these individuals
What you'll get in return
In addition to your base salary and benefits my client are able to offer a good work life balance and team spirit
Further to this you can expect to benefit from a professional but informal working culture
This business can also provide onsite gym, restaurant and parking, with easy access to their site
In our opinion our client are able to offer their staff a truly unique and great place to work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.