£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Interim role with a high-end Sport Retailer for a 3-months contract
Your new company
I am recruiting a role with an high-end sport retailer based in the heart of London. They are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their team for a 3 month contract while recruiting on a permanent basis. You will be joining a fun, energetic and dynamic team in their newly furnished office.
Your new role
The Finance Manager will be reporting to the head of finance and managing a small team of four within finance. You will be responsible for both internal and external reporting within the group which includes;
- Preparing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparing and reviewing the management reports.
- monthly analysis, review and reconciliation of actual costs against budget & monthly accruals
- Assist in the preparation of schedules for the statutory financial statements and liaison with audit team.
- Review Vat returns for UK and other international entities.
What you'll need to succeed
You would need to be either a qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant with relevant industry experience.
What you'll get in return
My client are paying between £50,000 - £60,000 pro rata.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.