|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ataou|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 15:41|
Finance Manager Role - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum - Outskirts Of Cheltenham - Permanent position - Hays
Your new company:
Hays Accountancy & Finance are partnering with a leading and growing Investment Group seeking a progressive and dynamic Finance Manager to join their hard-working finance function. A permanent and progressive position based within the outskirts of Cheltenham within a rural location, easily commutable from Burford, Cirencester, Witney and Bourton-On-The-Water. A varied role reporting into the Finance Director taking control of all finance and accounting activities for a range of clients/funds, to deliver financial accounts and management information on a timely basis to set deadlines.
Your new role:
- Full financial accounting control of specified clients/funds businesses, including: Maintenance of the ledger including invoice approvals
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts to include reconciliation against budget and forecast
- Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors as required
- Dealing with corporation tax assessments and payment of tax
- Control over invoicing and debtors
- Management of banking covenants, liaison with the banks and control of bank accounts
- Attendance at relevant management meetings
- Approval and submission of VAT returns and the management of clients/funds VAT Registrations
- Assistance with continuous improvement of processes and systems
What you'll need to succeed:
To be considered for this exciting finance role you will need experience within a similar position studying towards or qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA. You will have strong communication skills to build relationships with internal teams and external clients, be able to manage your own work-loads along with having a self-motivated and dynamic working approach. Experience with Xero or Exchequer systems along with process/system improvements skills would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return:
This hands-on Finance Manager position is offering an permanent salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum with on-site parking and a performance related bonus scheme. You will also be offered a study package (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and relevant training if applicable, along with the opportunity to progress and develop. A great opportunity in a growing Investment group where you can really add value.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's