30000 - 45000 including bonus
22 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a switched on and ambitious Finance Professional to learn and take on board the position of Finance Manager in a small and growing company with a start-up feel. This role offers a lot of autonomy, development and long-term progression - Apply with a cover letter today.
The Finance Manager will take the lead and set up the in-house Finance function here at The Collective. The Finance Manager will run all things finance, managing the company's accounts and carve out the way for the future as we go through a period of significant growth. Our new Finance Manager will work under the supervision of a part-time Finance Director we have recently taken on board and long-term we see the Finance Manager growing with us into a more senior role working extremely closely with the Leadership team. We therefore want an ambitious person who wants to learn and develop their career.
The Collective is London’s leading film locations agency. We are an energetic, creative and collaborative company. We are expanding fast during a period in which movie and TV filming in London is also experiencing huge growth.
When applying please write a cover letter explaining why you would be our perfect Finance Manager.
- Skill in imparting and presenting financial information and requirements across the company
- The analytical ability to take raw financial data and understand and present the impact it will have on the company
- Proficiency in software such as Spreadsheets / Account Packages / Reporting / Banking
- The ability to make good decisions quickly to enable us to develop fast as a business
- A solution focussed mindset
- Skill in communicating across multiple internal departments and with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- A collaborative, supportive, team-oriented working approach
- The ability to see the bigger picture of what is best for the company
- The desire to make a difference and be a proactive part of building something unprecedented in an industry