Coventry, West Midlands
24 days ago
Finance Manager with close support for the CFO
Over a 100m turnover utlities business.
- Finance support to CFO and senior team;
- Present and interpret Monthly financial data;
- Production and monitoring of annual budgets and forecasts;
- Ensure statutory compliance;
- Management of the finance and credit teams;
- Production of monthly management accounts;
- Input and supply of numbers to help the production of a Balanced score card / KPIs;
- Ensure appropriate control over purchasing in terms of delegated authorities and treatment of expenditure;
- Forecasting operational & capex costs;
- Continuous development of financial processes;
- Investment case appraisal;
- Adhoc projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role, including team management;
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, MS Excel and bespoke systems'
- Ability to interpret & present financial data while being commercially aware;
- Problem manager - the ability to "own" a problem until resolution;
- Written and verbal communication;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and plan;
Competitive salary and generous bonus package.