25 days ago
An exciting Finance Manager role for an SME technology business that will be the financial lead for two of the companies revenue streams.
An SME technology business that provides software and marketing solutions to clients within the online casino and gaming industry.
- Produce consolidated financials for the group on a monthly basis, including key balance sheet and income statement review and variance analysis.
- Work with Finance Director to produce monthly Board Pack including written commentary.
- Financial lead for the European segment of the Group, including full month end responsibility and ensuring monthly financials and forecast reviews with U.K. Managing and his European team.
- Financial lead for a specific business stream including Head office lead for international operations. Including month end responsibilities, reforecast, and production of monthly joint venture statements.
- Financial lead for Intangibles capitalization and R&D tax work;
- Work with Finance Director on production of year end and half year results. Including working with auditors and tax advisors.
- Key team member in the production of group budgets and reforecasts;
- Assist and lead business cases as necessary.
- Liaison with IT, HR, Legal and other relevant internal departments.
- VAT returns
- Monthly and quarterly statutory returns for the group.
- Work on ad-hoc projects to support the commercial and strategic direction of the business.
- Liaise closely with the BI and database departments to work on meaningful KPI reporting.
- Continual improvement and streamlining of department processes.
- Support and assist Finance Director and CFO.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience with an SME environment (ideally)
- Experience in producing a full set of Management Accounts
- Strong excel skills (preferably macro writing)
- Good Communications and organization skills
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare