|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 19:10|
This Finance Manager role is a newly created opportunity for an ambitious, bright, ACA / ACCA first time mover from practice, with exposure to the whole business.
Our Preston based client are are proud, Lancashire business with a rich heritage and culture.
If you are looking to join a business with a fantastic reputation, career progression opportunities and a supportive management team, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The key responsibilities of this Preston based Finance Manager role are as follows:
- Working to develop best practice, controls, processes and procedures
- Working closely with a Group Financial Controller and a Finance Director to push for commercial improvements
- Working to develop more modern and sophisticated financial reporting
- Finance Business Partnering with all Budget Holders
- Systems development / implementation
- Annual Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Accounting / Consolidation for different entities
- Corporation Tax
- First point of contact for the auditors
- Additional duties dependent on the skills and level of the successful applicant and as the role develops
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role based in Preston is ideal for an ACA / ACCA qualified first or second time mover from practice.
If you have audit experience, and you are looking to put that to use in a commercial, forward thinking business with colleagues from a similar background, this could be ideal.
We are keen to speak to technically strong practice trained accountants who want to work within a tight knit team, with an inclusive culture that has been nurtured and developed over many years.
This is a great role for someone who values expertise, had a meticulous eye for detail and a desire to improve current processes.
This Finance Manager role based in Preston can pay a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's