£42000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Pension
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Manager/Business Partner - £42k-£50k + Car. East Lancs based with travel to one other site. Permanent
Your new company
You will be working for an extremely well established business who are at the forefront of their given sector and have been so for over 100 years. The business has experienced large amounts of change in recent times and has a number of different operations under it's remit. A fantastic employer who values it's employees and customers alike.
Your new role
You will be the number one in Finance for one of the largest divisions within the business and will report into the Group FC. You will also have a dotted line into the Operations Controller for the manufacturing/operations division as you will play a key role in business partnering in driving efficiencies and controls within manufacturing across two sites.
As Finance Manager you will be required to work across two sites to ensure you are a key business partner to both operations. Based primarily in East Lancashire you will be required to work 1/2 days per week in Yorkshire to support the operation over there. Key duties and responsibilities will include -
- Managing a small finance team solely dedicated to the Manufacturing/Operations division
- Preparation and completion of the full Management Accounts pack to tight deadlines
- Supporting senior management, and non financial stakeholders in all aspects of the Manufacturing process
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of all finance data to senior management and operations
- Report writing and delivery to group
- Variance analysis, stock management, operating of standard costing
- Utilising SAP to provide key data that will affect the business
- Providing advice and guidance in supporting the implementation of key strategies, efficiencies and controls
- Budgeting/Forecasting for a large division
- Holding regular meetings with key financial and non financial stakeholders to drive forward operational performance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) and will have experience within Manufacturing. You will be a keen business partner and must have proven experience of improving efficiencies, controls and processes. You will have worked with standard costings previously and you will ideally have experience working with SAP however this isn't essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic organisation where you will play an integral part within one of the largest divisions within the business. It will give you the opportunity to progress your skill set and career as other opportunities will be available in time. You will be paid £42k-£50k + company car + 26 days annual leave inclusive of stat hols. This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality finance professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.