High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
9 days ago
Responsible for the full accounts functions to include financial reporting, budgetary and internal controls, planning and forecasting, cost accounting systems and controls, asset management, credit and collection and all transaction processing, for the business.
A high growth tech start up with increasing need for better financial information and finance strategy.
The production of reports that assist departments along with efficiently responding to enquiries and resolving both client and supplier accounts problems where required to help champion the management and development of the financial reporting systems.
Duties Include Accounting functions - preparation of:-
- Controlling the sales and purchase ledger systems.
- Maintaining debtors and creditors Accounts.
- Oversee the Credit control Function.
- Ensuring all sales invoices are sent out on time.
- Controlling cash flow in liaison with the Board and ensuring cash management systems are robust, accurate and effective.
- Preparation of month end / year end accounts.
- Monthly financial statements with comments.
- Accruals and prepayments at month end.
- Monitor and record the fixed assets of the company.
- Quarterly VAT return and payments.
- Supplier payments via On line BACS or cheque.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Managing Year End process in close liaison with external company accounts.
- Monthly salaries and submission of annual return to HMRC.
- Administration of staff expense claims.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Broad finance experience within industry or practice.
- Familiar with autonomy and using initiative.
- Ambition to progress through to Financial Controller / Director.
- Interested in the retail technology market.
£45,000 - £50,000