City of Westminster, London
£300 - £350 per annum
13 days ago
- Opportunity to work as a Finance Manager in one of the most renowned multinational media company's.
- Act as a key business partner and advisor to the Operations Senior Leadership team.
One of the largest and infamous multinational publishing company's based in Westminster. The dynamis team is at the heart of creating exciting print and digital products in the best way possible.
The key responsibilities of the successful Finance Manager will include:
- Acting as a key business partner and advisor to the Operations Senior Leadership team
- Challenging the business to drive sustainable value proactively
- Provide financial insight and analysis to support decision making
- Lead planning and forecasting processes
- Overseeing of actual monthly results and KPIs
- Drive implementation of global Finance process, policies, controls and procedures.
The successsful Finance Manager will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Effective business partnering and strong communication
- Strong performance against KPIs and targets
- Ability to improve forecasting and planning efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to lead team resources to create drive and deliver on a project plan
- Presence and confidence to interact with senior management
A competitive salary and benefits package.