£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance
26 days ago
Michael Page are exclusively parterning with one of Lancashire's most exciting SMEs on a newly created Finance Manager role, looking after a team of 5.
Lively enviornment with lots of chances to progress.
Our Chorley based SME offer a friendly, social working enviornment along with a great chance to come in to manage an eager, hard working team.
The main responsibilities for this Chorley based Finance Manager role will be:
- Managing a team of 5 - including AP / AR
- Taking a lead in cash flow forecasting
- Process improvement initiatives
- Working capital reporting
- Ensuring invoices are posted accurately
- Helping to mentor and upskill the team
The sucessful Finance Manager for this role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant
- Personable, hard working, looking to join a tight knit team
- Able to demonstrate a wealth of cash flow forecasting experience
- An excellent team manager, able to get the best out of people and encourage their development
- At ease managing a team and ensuring all AP / AR duties are completed
- Able to work at pace in an evolving, growing SME
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + a car allowance.