|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 17:50|
My client a growing SME within the tech sector are currently looking to take on an ambitious and driven Finance Manager / Management Accountant to join their business within a developing role.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role is to oversee the running of the finance function. The role will take the lead in managing the finance function whilst still having the support of a wider group accounting team.
- The main duties of this role will develop to include, but will not be limited to:-
- Take responsibly for the finance function
- The preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including Supporting documentation
- Maintenance of nominals, Fixed Asset Registers, Accruals, Prepayments etc.
- Accrued Income Reporting, Review aging balances
- Year End Budgeting and Forecasting
- Processing of VAT returns
- Processing of Monthly Payroll
- Processing of CIS
- Reconciling the bank and intercompany balances
- Cash flow management, including negotiating improved credit terms with Suppliers
- Working as part of a team with other members of the finance function
- Support on other group company's financial responsibilities
- Any other duties as considered reasonable by the Finance Director
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first time mover from practice or an experience finance manager looking to make a differences within an established SME. Good benefits and basic salary on offer dependent on the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's