|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£42000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 14:09|
- The role of Finance Manager reports into the CEO and supports the goals for a dynamic and rewarding charity.
- Based in Sheffield City Centre with flexible part-time options available.
The organisation are a respected and well known charity who offer a variety of impressive and engaging services across the local community. Following a period of change they are now looking to welcome an individual to oversee their Finance function and support the IT team.
As Finance Manager, you will report into the CEO and support with all aspects of the management accounting across the charity. You will also use your accountancy skills with the following areas:
- Develop finance management systems.
- Prepare and present financial reports for the Board of Trustees.
- Oversee, develop and support the Finance team.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and support business development opportunities.
A Finance Manager, you will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience of managing and supporting a small team whilst reporting into Senior Management. You will be passionate about the Charity sector and eager to work for an organisation who make a difference to the local community.
- Part-time working hours.
- £42,000 - £43,000
- Prime location in Sheffield.
- Working within an impressive team for a dynamic charity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension scheme, parking & benefits
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum