|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 14:11|
This is an exciting Finance Manager role within a Global FMCG Business. This is a fantastic opportunity for Career Development within a Continuously Expanding, Market-Leading Business. The role is located within the London HQ with the option for International Travel.
As a London-based multinational FMCG company available in over 50 countries our client is a globally recognised corporation. With a revenue already exceeding £10 Billion they are a well-established company that has extensive further development planned in order to continuously grow their brand. This is a chance to take on a Finance Manager role with clear set opportunities for progression where you can continue to grow and develop within the business.
As a Finance Manager, the main responsibilities are to manage 2 direct reports and:
- Prepare data packs for planning and reporting teams as well as preparation and delivery of Board Packs and Commentary
- Prepare the Group's annual financial statements
- Prepare the required sections of the Group's half-yearly report
- Maintain current knowledge of IFRS and the Group's other statutory reporting requirements
- Monitor accounts to prepare budgets and forecasting
- Drive productivity and ensure Month End Process finished in timely manner
- Proactively identify ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the reporting process in addition to any other of the Statutory Reporting team's activities
This Finance Manager role will require:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA or CIMA
- Strong ability to handle technical complexity. Particularly ongoing knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong communicational abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - ongoing development of effective working relationships which drive team performance
- Good excel proficiency - To facilitate & deliver Data Analysis
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive & self-driven
What's On Offer
- Competitive 50 - 60K Base Salary + Bonus
- Flexible benefits package including Healthcare, Gym Membership, Pension & More
- Fast-paced, collaborative role within a growing Finance Department
- Opportunity to grow & develop as a Finance Manager within a London-based global FMCG business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's