|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 13:50|
A hands on Finance Manager within a growing FMCG business.
Highly visable role working with senior management.
My client is a diverse FMCG beverage business based in Wembley. Up year on year, they have a diverse portfolio specifically in e-commerce, retail and wholesale.
- Assist the Financial Controller in creating documented processes, policies and controls that ensure robust management of financials.
- Liaising with rest of the Finance team to ensure the effective and timely delivery of management accounts for main trading entity, reporting on performance and onward submission of the pack to the bank.
- Design and implement management reporting packs for subsidiary companies.
- Overseeing the completion of bank and credit card sales reconciliations for all accounts are performed on a monthly basis.
- Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations are performed as part of the management accounts production process for Group companies.
- Assist with driving a robust budgeting process for the main trading entity.
- Ensuring rolling company cash flows are produced.
- Ensure accurate and timely close of year end, producing year end audit files and working closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that the audit process is efficiently managed with accounts filed on time without qualification.
- Responsible for management of at least six members of finance staff.
- Provide support and development to team members within their areas of responsibility.
- Conduct appraisals for direct reports, including drafting training plans.
The successful Finance Manager will be qualified or qualified by experience and will be a strong people manager and will have broad financial and management accounting experience. Experience in the FMCG beverage industry would be a distinct advantage.
The Finance Manager position based in Wembley comes with a base salary of £50,000. The package includes 20+8 days holiday, 15% discount, auto-enrolment pension scheme and life assurance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's