Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
9 days ago
This Finance Manager role heads up a small team as well as ensuring the accounting is accurate, controlled, understood and reported on time. This role will be critical to supporting the effective decision making of Senior Management and Directors across the business.
Our client is a successful and growing group based in Harrogate with additional offices in the UK.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager role include:
- Monthly Management Accounts, with analysis and commentary for Board Reports
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting, including reviews of balance sheet reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Accounts at month end for Group Entities
- Regulatory Reports
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts, including liaising with external auditors
- Cash flow forecasting
- Supervise accounts payable function
- Daily management of finance team, and drive process improvement
- Preparation of tax analysis
The right candidate for this Finance Manager role will be a qualified accountant, proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, excellent excel skills and interest in managing a team.
This is an exciting, extremely varied role which will provide a wealth of experience for the right candidate and help you develop a long term rewarding career.
Opportunities for progression
Excellent remuneration and benefits package