|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Park|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 16:38|
The opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a well-known infrastructure and construction organisation in London where you will have ownership of your own portfolio of projects.
My client is a recognisable infrastructure and construction organisation based in central London but with operations across the UK. They have grown through acquisition of a competitor as well as large scale projects in the last 2-3 years. In line with this growth they have restructured to enable Finance Managers to take more ownership for operational reporting.
As the Finance Manager you will be based in London and have end-to-end responsibility for reporting across a number of projects, providing operational insight, and business partnering with the general managers. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Month end control with review responsibility, and where necessary direct involvement in P&L, BS, and CF preparation;
- Delivery of statutory reporting under IFRS for each of the projects;
- Ownership for business planning across each of the projects, including operational model maintenance;
- Management of key relationships with non-financial stakeholders to support business decisions;
- Review annual budget and develop recommendations to the board on performance vs budget expectations.
As a strong applicant for this Finance Manager role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and understanding (IFRS);
- Possess or show the ability to manage monthly and annual reporting and planning processes;
- Show a commercial mind-set with the ability to partner with operational staff to drive the performance of the business;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to manage non-financial stakeholder relationships where you will challenge and advise as necessary.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package. You will also join an organisation with a high performing finance team which balances this well with having a sociable and relaxed culture, alongside an excellent flexible working approach.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's