Leeds, West Yorkshire
£39000 - £46000 per annum
12 days ago
- The role of Finance Manager sits within the Education sector but partners with some renowned Public Sector bodies.
- Managing a small team, the role reports into the Head of Finance.
The organisation sits within education and research but work closely in partnership with larger government bodies to support a common goal and is based in Leeds.
As Finance Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial planning and analysis in relations to key objectives.
- Development of planning and reporting systems.
- Preparation of reports for quarterly review meetings.
- Line management of a small team.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with significant accountancy experience in management accounts, strategic planning, budget coordinating and control within a medium to large-sized organisation.
Experience within the education or Public Sector would be advantageous.
The organisation offer excellent benefits including:
- Scaled salary with yearly progression.
- Highly competitive holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Job-share options.
- Excellent pension.