|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£39000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 14:38|
- The role of Finance Manager sits within the Education sector but partners with some renowned Public Sector bodies.
- Managing a small team, the role reports into the Head of Finance.
The organisation sits within education and research but work closely in partnership with larger government bodies to support a common goal and is based in Leeds.
As Finance Manager, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial planning and analysis in relations to key objectives.
- Development of planning and reporting systems.
- Preparation of reports for quarterly review meetings.
- Line management of a small team.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with significant accountancy experience in management accounts, strategic planning, budget coordinating and control within a medium to large-sized organisation.
Experience within the education or Public Sector would be advantageous.
The organisation offer excellent benefits including:
- Scaled salary with yearly progression.
- Highly competitive holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Job-share options.
- Excellent pension.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £43000 per annum
£55000 - £58000 per annum + Great benefits + flexible working
Interim Finance Manager
£325 - £400 per day
Head of Finance
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Interim Finance Business Partner
£300 - £350 per day