East London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
13 days ago
This is an 18 month fixed term contract based in East London. You will be working in a well rounded Finance Manager position for a very recognisable and well know organisation.
In this Finance Manager position you will be:
- A qualified accountant with two years post qualified experience
- Producing the annual financial statements
- Meet the audit requirements and timetable
- Produce tax information on a timely and accurate basis
- Managing the balance sheet including reconciliation review and sign off
- Maintain cash flow forecasts and banking arrangements
- Maintain and monitor compliance with Financial policies and procedures (including the Finance and Treasury Policies)
- Communicating with other areas of the business to drive process improvements
The position is an 18 month fixed term contract paying £55,000. Looking for immediately available candidates or up to 1 week notice period to start 1st November 2018.