Finance Manager - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - 12 month Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary:||£35000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 11:56|
As Finance Manager you will be the lead finance person on site, taking responsibility for month-end processes as well as adding value through analysis of results.
Successful and innovative business based in East Kent.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management Reporting to strict deadlines
- Production of the budgets and forecasts
- Cashflow control
- Supporting the General Manager and providing an insight from a finance perspective
- VAT preparation
- Assisting in pricing control
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and ensuring the integrity of the ledgers together with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing a small team
This role is for an initial 12 months but could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
You will be a Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant with previous experience of producing both the p&l and balance sheet.
My client is looking for someone that is organised and down-to-earth with a good work ethic.
You must have a background of working for smaller to medium sized businesses and be available to start this role from mid-December.
£40,000-£47,000 dependent on experience plus a competitive pension and 26 days holiday + bank holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's