Finance Director - SME
|Job Title:||Finance Director - SME|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus|
|Start Date:||Jan 2019|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Goodier|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 16:36|
The Finance Director is responsible for the financial management of company operations, providing leadership and coordination in the business planning, accounting and controls within the company. You will provide high quality information and KPI's to assist the running of the business and offer support and guidance to other department heads and the Managing Director.
My client are a small, family feel business who have been present in the local area for almost 150 years. They are a manufacturer with a proud heritage and have been supplying to some of Britain's household names for a number of years.
- To manage and develop the finance team to accurately control and report all financial activities.
- To ensure that financial information is supplied to the organisation in a timely and effective manner.
- With the MD, prepare budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- To produce monthly management accounts and commentaries to group deadlines
- To ensure that all statutory returns are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with all financial stakeholders (banks, auditors, group finance etc.).
- Support commercial business decision making process.
- Monitor the cash & working capital of the business.
- Strong leadership skills
- IT skills
- Pegasus Opera experience (desirable)
Up to £65,000 + Substantial Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Director (Interim)
£350 - £400 per day
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits