£90000 - £110000 per annum
5 days ago
Finance Director - Property Development. Our Client are an established property development company who is known for their high-end, designer homes. All their developments are unique and tailored to meet certain level of standards. They are now looking for a Finance Director to run and manage the full accounting function.
The role reporting to the main board Directors will include the following duties:
- Overseeing the preparation of management accounting including the budgets, forecasts.
- Producing the statutory accounts for company and SPV companies under UK GAAP.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting.
- Producing the year-end accounts.
- Liaising with the external tax advisors on corporate tax issues.
- Managing the payroll.
- Managing and signing off payments.
- Arranging any insurance.
- Taking responsibility for the development/project accounting including cost control.
- Conducting feasibility studies.
- Running development appraisals and cash flows.
- Preparing drawdowns.
- Investor reporting.
- Setting up and closing down companies.
- Dealing with off‐shore structures.
- Producing cost report analysis.
- Liaising with the banks to secure funding.
- Producing quarterly reports for banks and auditors.
- Assisting with the property acquisitions and disposals.
The Person MUST be a qualified accountant (ACA/ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 8 years' experience of leading and managing a finance function. Experience of working for another property development firm is highly desirable. Good, solid technical accounting, banking and business skills are needed as part of this dynamic and commercial Finance Director role. The applicant will have the ability to improve, change processes and to increase efficiency of the accounting team. If the incumbent has banking relationships, it will be advantageous as well experience of setting up JV structures and investment vehicles. The individual that is required is for a dynamic and entrepreneurial residential property company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.