|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Baines|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 10:20|
Your new company
Well established privately owned specialist commercial business operating in the UK and Internationally with an excellent track record of continued growth in revenue and profit are looking to recruit a talented Finance Director to be based at their offices near Ipswich, Suffolk.
Your new role
As Finance Director you will be joining the board of this specialist niche business, taking control and managing the finance, HR & IT functions, playing a key role in shaping the strategy of the business and driving performance.
- Managing & developing a small team
- Monitor cash-flow on a daily basis, managing currency transaction, reporting against budget and producing a rolling cashflow forecast.
- Production of the monthly board pack and presentation at the monthly board meeting
- Production of the monthly management accounts, balance sheet, profit & loss, cashflow, sales, KPI analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee credit control and manage invoice discounting facility
- Managing the relationship with the bank, auditors and asset finance companies
- Managing the annual audit and statutory reporting
- Treasury management
- Take responsibility for IT; liaising with the hardware and software companies, resolving any issues and continually reviewing and developing the IT systems
- Managing HR; maintaining, reviewing and controlling HR controls and policies, employee records & handbook, contracts, pension and keeping up to date with regulations and employment law, liaising with the company employment lawyers and attending seminars.
- Managing the fleet with the applicable documentation.
- Overseeing payroll
- Adhoc business administration
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience at the Director or Controller level of a commercial international SME business.
The Finance Director will be technically strong, with good commercial acumen and communication & influencing skills. They will have good IT knowledge and, be highly organised and ambitious for their career and the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining the board of a niche, profitable international business at a time of continued growth and having exciting plans for the future. The Finance Director will be offered a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Pension
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits