£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Director - Manufacturing - £60,000 to £75,000
Your new company
Your new company is a family run manufacturing business.
Your new role
Your new role has come about due to the current FD looking to retire.
This person will work closely with the CEO and board. You will oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company`s financial strategy and planning. Responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as mitigating possible risks. The main aim of this role will be to guide the business back towards a profitable position.
Key tasks ; -
- Drive financial planning by analysing performance
- Retain constant awareness of the company`s financial position
- Ensure all finances are in line with statutory legislation
- Analyse financial climate / market trends to assist with future strategic planning
- Monitor cashflow
- Assist in company wide budget planning
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the board
- Maintain external relationships with service providers (banks etc...)
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will ideally have proven experience in an FD role and be a CCAB qualified accountant. Manufacturing experience would be highly beneficial as would previous SME experience. Personality wise we will need someone who is not afraid to push back and challenge when necessary, this person will need to hold their own with the rest of the SMT.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary between £60,000 - £75,000 and a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.