£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Part Time Finance Director - Media - 65,000 - 80,000 - London
Your new company
An exciting media company is looking for a Finance Director to join their London office. Taking a leading role in the finances of the business. This is a dynamic company that is working with renowned brands and ready to build up their growing business.
Your new role
As Finance Director you will work 4 days a week and report up to the co-founders of the business as being the sole person in finance. The key responsibilities entail:
- Working closely with the co-founders acting as a senior business advisor on finances
- Creating short and mid-term financial planning and longer-term growth strategy
- Business partnering across the business on managing their targets, budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing and managing month end accounts with full ownership of the P&L
- Adhoc finance tasks, as sole charge of the business' finances
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in industry. You will be a confident communicator able to tackle problems logically and efficiently being able to challenge senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package for a part time role and the opportunity to work in an exciting company going through a period of growth where you will be able to influence and drive the business forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.