|Job Title:||Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£110000 - £130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Yeomans|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 14:35|
Reporting directly to the CEO, a Finance Director is required to join an International Fashion Retailer that continues to see tremendous growth. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all financial aspects of the business, helping towards the growth and development of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision and direction of the finance team
- Implementation of retail and wholesale finance function and procedures
- Overseeing the Management of HR administration
- To assist the CFO in production of periodic reports as and when requested
- Implementation of a change management culture by challenging and replacing established processes and procedures where necessary
- Management of accounts, funding, taxation and payroll
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- The ability to present financial information in a clear, concise and readily understandable way.
- Focused, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Online retail and wholesale product sales experience is advantageous
- Excellent IT systems knowledge
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's