£80000 - £100000 per annum
13 days ago
Rapidly growing Property Investment business in Reading is looking to appoint a Finance Director. The firm is growing at a phenomenal rate, with no signs of slowing. Due to a number of recent acquisitions, they are looking to scale up the finance function, as well the FD providing operational governance around the business.
Reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of consolidated and single entity management accounts
- Draft of statutory accounts and preparation of audit files for year-end audit
- Cashflow forecasting
- Corporation Tax planning
- Evaluation of investment opportunities,
- Managing banking relationships and making applications for funding of new projects
- Treasury management
- Month end reconciliations and accounting for six companies (using QuickBooks accounting software), including generation of rent demands, invoices, debt collection, purchase ledger, bank recs, bank payments, VAT returns etcTo be considered you will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA Equivalent), with demonstrable experience within Property Investment. You will be comfortable in liaising with the banks and evaluating investment opportunities. The role will also include COO duties, so any experience around operational improvement would be greatly favoured.