Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager
|Job Title:||Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Swift|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 09:47|
A Global Manufacturing organisation are looking for a Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager to support the continued growth and unification of finance systems, based in Central London.
The Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager will support the global finance teams to transfer into a singular financial reporting system and implement effective process and control frameworks globally, based in Central London.
- Implement, remediate and test SOx controls
- Programme assurance on finance system implementation
- Educate control owners on best practice methodology
- Support FD on ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with finance and business owners to improve overall control environment
- Excellent knowledge of SOx
- Supported finance leadership through a time of change
- Ability to travel internationally
- Programme assurance of finance system unification (beneficial)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
This role is recruiting immediately, please get in touch to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Group Treasury Manager - Governance and Compliance
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI
Finance Accountant and Control Ops Excellence Lead
MYR 6000 - 13000
Finance Manager (Renewable Energy)
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Finance Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus- 20%, Pension, H/Care