£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
14 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
£55,000 - £65,000
We are seeking an experience Finance Business Partner with experience within IT, FinTech or Technology. If you have a genuine interest in technology and would relish the opportunity to work in a cutting edge innovative business then we would like to hear for you.
This highly visible and impactful role will business partner key stakeholders including the CEO and CTO, providing financial support and insight in a constantly evolving, dynamic and fast-pace environment.
What will you be doing?
* Firstly you will be immersed into the business building strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you can really get under the skin of the business to understand commercial drivers and how the business ticks
* You will develop key reports and analysis that provide true commercial insight into the cost base and key business drivers
* Lead Business Partners through budgeting and forecasting cycles, owning budget models and ensuring key assumptions and variances are reasonable and explained
* Produce management accounts (both P&L and Capex) for the above business areas on a timely and accurate basis, also producing insightful commentary and carrying out period end review meetings with budget holders
* Proactively support business partners on identifying risks and opportunities, phasing of costs, procurement processes and accounting rules
* Support business partners on capital approval requests for new projects
* Provide periodic reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the financial performance
* Evolve current ways of working and improve the financial processes ensuring they are aligned with the changing needs of the business
* Responsible for maintaining and improving various business, cost and forecasting models
Skills & Requirements
* Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
* Excellent business partnering skills and previous experience of supporting non-finance teams
* Experience and a genuine interest in Technology
* Previous experience of budgeting, period management accounts, analysis and commentary
* Advanced Excel skills
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration