Finance Business Partner (sports business)
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner (sports business)|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £63000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 18:29|
A world recognised Sports Business based in North London are currently looking for a Qualified Finance Business Partner (Commercial & Marketing) to join their industry leading team.
A world recognised Sports Business based in North London are currently looking for a Qualified Finance Business Partner to join their industry leading team.
Overview of the role:
- To deliver all the appropriate financial support to The Sporting Group.
- Ensure the business has all the financial information to manage the budgets during the year, helping to drive future financial plans, support the business in making financial decisions and produce business cases for projects/initiatives.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with budget holders and senior management and be seen as the first line of support to the business on financial matters.
- To interpret and analyse financial and non-financial information alongside KPIs as part of management reporting.
- To provide monthly management information to budget holders, senior management and Boards in accordance with Group timetable and presentation format as required.
- To work with the business to produce robust financial forecasts (P&L and cash over various periods) and annual / project budgets that support group strategic requirements in line with the Group timetable.
- Provide commercially orientated financial support to budget holders, department heads, Senior Leadership and Head of FP&A including support to help them deliver on financial objectives.
- To prepare and provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis in response to requests from the business including Heads of departments, Senior Management Team, and various Boards as well as contributions to Board papers Supporting the implementation and improvement of financial controls with and by the business including compliance with purchase order process and performance of contract reviews.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet Group changing priorities.
What they are looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of financial forecasting, report writing and commercial support
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Inquisitive personality with a strong desire to be involved with and influence the business
- An ambitious individual with an interest in building a career in sports finance
- Hard working and robust to be able to deal with the multiple demands put on you in a high energy commercial role
If you are interested in applying for this position please respond click to apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't interested but know someone who may suit, please refer their details to me at email@example.com - Robert Walters offer £200 vouchers for any succesfully placed referrals!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£300 - £350 per annum
City of London, London
Finance Manager (Online Media)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Finance Manager (Online Media)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus