£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 days ago
My client are a FTSE 250 listed manufacturing and defence business in the beautiful area of Marlow, Bucks. If you are a qualified accountant within a top 50 accountancy firm and are looking for a step up, a new challenge within indsutry and role that is going to offer you a career within on the worlds largest defence businesses then this could be the chance of a lifetime. The finance business partner, tax & financial reporting will lead the tax and financial reporting requirements for a highly profitable division of the UK Group, supporting with management accounting and reporting requirements as well as supervising and managing accounts payable.
- Supervise and manage the activities of the Accounts Payable Specialist and Finance Assistant.
- Prepare Interim and Full Year statutory disclosures for group reporting purposes
- Prepare local statutory accounts for 3 entities (1 trading/2 non-trading)
- Prepare Corporation Tax computations and other tax information requests for 3 UK entities and 1 US entity
- Update and maintain transfer pricing documentation
- Review & submit VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat Returns (UK, France & Germany)
- Support preparation of Trial Balance for UK businesses and CDP Inc,
- Prepare Management Reports
- Prepare Accounts and Management Reports for non-trading entities
- Prepare Payroll Related Reconciliations
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Manage and develop the team to provide standard best in class services
- Support the Finance Team and the wider business with any other ad-hoc activities
In order to be a successful applicant you will be a qualified accountant preferably from a top 50 firm with experience of corporation tax alongisde a hands on practical experience of transactional finance and the process optimization. Additionally you will have an eagerness to learn and develop.
For more information please call joshua macdonnell on 01189078242 or email email@example.com