Finance Business Partner - Newly Qualified
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - Newly Qualified|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Davies|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 16:54|
My client, a Property investment firm are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Accountant to support their Finance Business partnering team for a period of 12 months. This role will concentrate on their Property portfolio, prior experience within property is not essential but would be beneficial. The role is very broad and there is scope for it to develop over time.
The successful candidate will need to show strong excel skills as well as extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality finance partnering function to Asset Management, covering all financial aspects of the company's property portfolio, both freehold and long leasehold assets including delivery of accurate monthly management reporting.
- Support the company's wider financial strategy by contributing to the development and implementation of Asset Management cost transformation initiatives.
- Lead the development of lease event tracking and reporting driving improvements in forecasting and budget setting.
- Operational responsibilities for the property accounting function, including cost centre profitability at zone and national level.
- Provide analysis and review to support internal and external benchmarking of Asset Management financial performance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous property experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Previous Stakeholder management experience.
Salary: Up to £55kpa + Benefits
Term: 12 months
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
Business Partner (Property Management)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Business Partner
£5000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + +car allowance
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, pension and other benefits