£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits package
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A major global brand in financial advisory, assurance and consulting, this firm has a thriving finance function and a strong track record in internal promotions in the team. An ongoing transformation project means that FBP's are encouraged to work highly proactively with their stakeholders.
Your new role
This is an exciting new role that will support the Executive Leadership of a major service-line in the firm. You'll have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of change and transformation projects currently taking place within the business and across the internal finance function
Working with the executive leadership in a business partnering capacity, you'll be responsible for building relationships with the internal firm finance function to ensure the smooth running of the service-line.
- Work on change and transformation projects as and when required, including a new finance system
- Help the business work out processes and change impact of new initiatives
- Consider impact of new financial reporting standards on new business models
- Successful business implementation of executive leadership agenda
- Implement new ways of improving reporting / MI
- Reporting on success factors and measuring performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience of business partnering in a large, corporate organisation
- A track record of networking and managing stakeholder relationships
- A willingness to embrace and originate change
- Experience of managing and leading teams is desirable
Professional services experience while desirable is not essential.
What you'll get in return
- An impressive, door-opening global brand on your cv
- Enhanced internal prospects should a permanent role arise
- Agile/flexible working culture
- Working with leaders - not weighed down too much by team management. Spending your time with leaders and influencers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.