£50000 - £55000 per annum
18 days ago
The Finance Business Partner role is to improve a number aspects of specific departments by taking ownership of the cost base and improving the working practices of the team. Furthermore, the Business Partner will role will be required to use strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across different teams to improve decision making planning and financial comprehension.
Our client, based in central London, is a global leader in skills development and works in a range of sectors such as governments and education. The group strives to help people, organisations and economies build their skill set for increased productivity and growth.
The role as Finance Business Partner includes, but is not limited to;
- Working alongside the lead business partner to put together strategies which target the Quality, Product and Operations cost base, effectively improving performance.
- To identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and productiveness.
- Become a trusted advisor and influencer amongst key stakeholders.
- Manage performance via deliverance and defined KPIs.
- Ability to present analysis, findings, and recommendations effectively and accurately.
You as the successful candidate as Finance Business Partner will have;
- Prior experience in a business partner role particularly with material experience of budgeting, forecasting, risk management and cost transformation.
- Great communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- The ability to take a personal approach to finance management, with emphasis on the ability to build effective business relationships at various levels.
£50,000-55,000 with flexible working hours and options to work from home