£45000 - £50000 per annum
23 days ago
Business Partner to provide strong commercial acumen to the finance department, working closely with other departments in the business including the Development teams to really challenge budget holders.
An established Housing Association in Hertfordshire
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- The delivery of accurate forecasts of the year-end financial performance for each company
- Building partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the development department and their key stakeholders
- Coordinating the development teams to ensure that the budget reflects their needs to deliver the services required and to work with them on ensuring that the expenditure incurred is cost effective.
- Ensuring that accurate and timely financial performance information is produced for budget holders.
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistent, reliable, customer focused management information service ensuring value for money and a responsive service to all customers
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA)
- Skilled with Excel and IT
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Previous experience of business partnering
- Experience of working within the Housing Sector
- Understanding of regulatory framework of accounting
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience + a generous benefits package