£40000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
A newly created role designed to support business growth, retail
This is a growing subsidiary of a stable Group function, based in Derby
An SME services provider and retailer based in Derby, with a diverse and genuinely market leading product line worldwide. Part of a large parent company with humble beginnings, and a modern approach to sustainability as a key USP of their products.
As Finance Business Partner will work closely with sales and operations to inform decision making and support tendering opportunities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert financial advice and challenge the management team to support decision making that sustains delivery of the strategic and operational plan
- Improving business performance through productivity and efficiency measures
- Support during contract negotiations, ensure input cost risk & terms are sufficiently mitigated in customer's contract terms & conditions
- Informing the business on monthly performance and trends and actions to improve
- Preparation and ownership of monthly forecasting and the annual budgeting process
- Identifying and delivering cash enhancement opportunities
The successful candidate will be qualified, with an analytical background and commercial outlook, ideally experience of working closely with none finance and exposure to contract negotiation. You will need excellent Excel skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus, PHC, competitive pension, 28 days holiday, flexible working