Bradford, West Yorkshire
15 days ago
Our client are looking to hire an ambitious and progressive commercial accountant in to a Finance Business Partner position. Your role will be to provide robust Financial Analysis and Insight in order to support commercial decision making in line with company strategy.
Our client are a retail business and household name with international reach.
- Trusted Business Partner to Commercial team stakeholders
- Commercial opportunity modelling and decision support
- Business/Financial reporting
- Planning and forecasting (supporting the strategic planning process)
- Identification of risk and opportunities to commercial plans and supporting the business to find solutions
- Ensuring the integrity of the company's financial data
Each FBP will have responsibility for specific commercial areas and be the primary financial support for those commercial stakeholders. All roles are expected to flex to the changing needs of the business, whilst each role has a specific area of focus there may at times be opportunity/need to support or get involved in other areas of Finance.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent business partnering skills including the ability to translate financial data in to meaningful management information, providing insight to support decisions.
- Be comfortable providing constructive and informed challenge (solution focused)
- Capable of developing high credibility with business partners
- Great attention to detail and high quality of reporting of data and analytics
- Focused on developing and supporting the wider finance team
- Proactive seeker of value add opportunities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- Ability to influence and impact
- Strong commercial acumen
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Chartered Accountant - CIMA/ICAEW/ACCA/CIPFA
- Minimum 4 years Accounting work experience and minimum of 2 years in Management Accounting/Commercial Finance roles.
- Experience working in Commercial or Retail sectors
On offer is the chance to join an exciting and creative business. Our client also pride themselves on offering a sensible work/life balance to all employees so flexible start and finish times and working from home is encouraged.