£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A brilliant opportunity to join a Financial Services company in Swindon.
- Trusted resource to the Director to help deliver the channel strategy
- Work closely with the management team to support the channel strategy
- Advanced analysis of channel performance - vs. budget, forecast, prior year
- Creation of channel "P&Ls" to reflect contribution
- Early warning of emerging trends
- Benchmarking performance against external market data
- Preparation of month end reporting packs with key metrics
- Assist in preparation of group month end reporting packs and weekly scorecards
- Development of business cases for new initiatives including discounted cashflow, NPV calculations, IRR etc.
- Tracking of benefits
- Detailed analysis of costs, allocation and apportionment both direct and indirect to channel/product
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with at least 3 years PQE
- Qualified in industry via Blue Chip or practice (Big 4 desirable) and moved into industry after qualifying.
- Industry experience - Financial Services extremely desirable, commercial acumen essential
- Strong personality and ability to influence decision makers within the organisation
- Understands the importance of complying with Regulatory requirements - IFRS, FCA, Internal Audit etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.