Walsall, West Midlands
£40000 - £46000 per annum
12 days ago
This is a role that focuses on a key account portfolio - overseeing financial performance and making recommendations for improvements.
This is phenomenally high performing private equity owned, Walsall based business.
- Analysing profitability and identifying opportunities to improve profitability performance
- Preparing pricing new and current clients
- Supporting contract production and implementation of finance processes for new business wins
- Producing forecasts and budgets
- Highlighting any risks and opportunities that exist
- Ensuring appropriate accruals are made
- Undertaking analysis of actual results vs budget and forecasts
- Supporting the finance manager and analyst with their month end activities
- Deputising for the Senior Business partner when she is out of the office
- Supporting production of weekly forecasts and cashflow projections
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong communication skills are beneficial, particularly with non finance colleagues.
- Very analytically focussed
- Ability to work proactively when working autonomously
Up to £46,000