Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 08:58|
Great opportunity for a commerically minded accountant to use their strong technical skills and manage business relationships.
Our client is a well known, national business services organisation with a great reputation.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for:
- Working with Contract accountants to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts ensuring integrity, accuracy, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial results of the contracts
- Supporting in the accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income monthly, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current AI
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Supporting the business leads to prepare full annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making
- Ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to senior management requests
- Work closely with the Divisional senior management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information
- Develop and report KPI's relevant to the business.
- Support operations teams with cost management of client contract costs
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified with minimum of 1 year's commercial experience
And will have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Influential and motivational leadership capabilities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- A High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
Competitive basic + benefits package