Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Farrow|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 11:57|
One of the best performing banks in the City of London is eager to hear from a driven and commercial Finance Business Partner to tell the story behind the numbers to key, senior stakeholders in IT Change.
In the role of Finance Business Partner, the role holder will mainly act as a trusted advisor for transformation and change projects, contributing towards the finance strategy as part of a highly effective and engaged team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial management, optimization and control of the cost base
- As Finance Business Partner, partnering with the business through insightful commentary on financials
- Advise business stakeholders through ad hoc analysis
- Collaboratively engage with cross functional teams to deliver commercial outcomes for various programmes.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a Qualified Accountant with a track record of Business Partnering at large, complex organisations.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) strongly preferred
- Strong Finance Business Partnering background, ideally across IT Change programmes
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills and proven ability to encourage cost based business decisions
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Tax Europe - Multinational Bank
City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & flexibility
Group Financial Controller
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Corporate Restructuring & Recovery Senior Manager
Excellent Low Tax Package
Audit Managers - Financial Services
Financial Services Corporate Tax Managers