£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus
13 days ago
One of Cambridgeshire's most exciting employers are looking to grow their finance team by recruiting a Finance Business Partner.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will report directly into a highly supportive Finance Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, challenging and coaching stakeholders and directors on financial performance on allocated projects, including consolidating numbers into monthly business reports.
- Attending regular project team meetings to obtain up to date information on running projects.
- Supporting the leadership teams in bids & investment decisions, analyzing financial risk.
- Influencing at a senior level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Leading on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
- Balance sheet management and reconciliation.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can influence at a senior level. You will have the ability to analyse and present on complex matters. You must have demonstrable experience in preparing high qualify financial analysis. Candidates from all sectors are welcome to apply, including those straight from practice.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying.