Leeds, West Yorkshire
£42000 - £47000 per annum
12 days ago
- A progressive commercial role for an ambitious individual keen to add value to the wider organisation.
- Based in the heart of Leeds, the role offers excellent development opportunities and benefits.
The organisation is one of the largest groups in their market and offer an impressive amount of services across the UK. They have experienced growth which is set to continue and are now looking to bring in a Finance Business Partner in to the team in Leeds.
As Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with a number of key operational managers across the organisation to support with the following:
- Development of reports and analysis linking to performance.
- Support with adhoc projects.
- Co-ordinate and drive actions plans linking to financial performance.
- Ensure operational and financial targets are achieves.
As Finance Business Partner you will ideally be a CCAB qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) with a strong ability to maintain and develop credible working relationships with key stake holders.
- Prime location in Leeds.
- £42,000 - £47,000
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Career progression.