Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter O'Sullivan|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 10:29|
Large national charity seeking a Finance Business Partner working in Central London supporting budget holders.
Your new company
Working with a large, well known, national charity who have an income of approx. £100m. This organisation are based in the heart of the city and have been very successful in winning contracts to deliver services that are in line with their ethos. The organisation are involved in a range of activities but all are aimed at providing information and advice to the communities they work in. This is an award winning charity with a well established history of success. I am currently working to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Your new role:
The Finance Business Partner will work to deliver an expert, professional and quality service on finance, planning, funder reporting and budgetary matters. You will support and challenge budget holders and management teams across the organisation by providing a responsive and flexible service that is business focused and supports the delivery of organisational and service priorities. You will develop and produce financial and budgetary management information to enable budget holders to manage the financial affairs, including in their reporting to funders.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide the budget holder with information, including insights into performance metrics, on opportunities for improving value for money and on the implications of their finance decisions
- Provide strategic input to required financial business analysis activities including on costings for new projects and funding initiatives to support the decision making processes
- Support budget holders in setting their annual budget within the agreed timescales through challenge, advice and analysis, where necessary
- Support budget holders with preparing their annual business plans, within agreed deadlines, ensuring alignment between budgets and plans
- Support budget holders to meet monthly close down of management accounts to published deadlines including accruals and commitments
- Produce management accounts for consolidation within the agreed timescales, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy are achieved
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant with an outgoing personality and an ambition to progress their career. This role will involve liaising with budget holders face to face and communication skills are very key to success. Previous experience of business partnering in a larger organisation would be an advantage but not essential. The client will also consider candidates who are looking for their first or second move from practice (qualified ACA). We are approaching the process with an open mind and keen to find enthusiastic and bright individuals who will add value.
What you'll get in return:
This is an opportunity to work with a large organisation who have been very successful and seen growth in recent years. You will work with a high performing team and have the opportunity to progress within their relatively large team.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP in order to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's