£50000 - £55000 per annum
13 days ago
The main remit of this Finance Business Partner position will be to build relationships predominantly with none-finance stakeholders to drive the organisation forward and comment on performance.
It's a great role for a forward thinking business partner with proven experience of delivering cost saving projects and driving growth.
Michael Page are proud to be working with a Preston based national brand who have a fantastic reputation.
This Finance Business Partner role has materialised due to an internal promotion, and we are looking to speak to ambitious, commercially driven commercial finance managers / finance business partners who want to add value and drive excellence.
The key responsibilities for this Preston based Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with senior stakeholders in the operational, sales and marketing teams
- Support on contract negotiations
- Take full budget responsibility for the region's costs
- Analysis of performance and how to reduce costs whilst growing revenue
- Develop the annual budget and business plan
- Prepare regular reports analysing and interpreting financial performance
- Propose and agree periodic forecast changes with the departmental Directors prior to company review with the Head of Finance
- Assess the financial impact of management/ capital investment proposals
- This Finance Business Partner position is in a key post to influence the business development and investment decisions within the operational activities of the departments and areas of the business that the post supports.
The ideal Finance Business Partner for this Preston based role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA - no qualified by experience candidates unfortunately
- Experienced in the provision and analysis of accurate, timely financial information
- A fantastic communicator, with proven experience of reporting results and making recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Able to act autonomously as a finance leader for the region, but also to collaborate well with the other regional business partners from accross the country, and the local Finance Director
- Ideally used to dealing with non finance colleagues - mainly from the operations division of a business
- A confident excel user
- A driven, naturally commercial qualified accountant with a drive to improve performance
This interesting Finance Business Partner role in central Preston offers a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience + package.