£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
Leading Professional Services Organisation. Looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner in this newly created position, based in central Bristol.
Leading Professional Services Organisation.
The ideal candidate with be a Qualified Accountant with previous business partnering experience. You'll be used to working in a dynamic environment with a real passion for driving the commercial position of the business forward.
The business is making investments the future, building new digitally enhanced processes and acquiring new businesses to enable them to deliver and the finance team will play a huge part in this.
As the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders in the business to support financial decision-making, business case development and commercial modelling. You'll work closely with them to forecast spend effectively supporting the continued efforts to streamline costs. You'll be a vital part of the success and performance of the business and there are real prospects to progress internally.
The right Finance Business Partner will be:
- A qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have previous FBP experience, preferably in a business which has undergone major growth or change
- Previously worked in a large complex organisation
- Able to translate financial information to a non-finance audience
- Be confident interpreting complex finance data and analysis into practical recommendations which are easily understood
- Have a high attention to detail and the ability to organise a busy workload
£50-60k + Excellent benefits