£40000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
To provide strategic support to senior stakeholders across the business with financial decision making driven by, evaluation, planning, forecasting and reporting.
My client a global business based in Haverhill is looking for a Finance Business Partner will drive short, medium and long-term planning by partnering across Finance and the Group as a whole to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- An inquisitive individual with a desire to challenge the status quo
- An analytical individual with a good attention to detail who gets to the bottom of things
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and tasks driving them to a conclusion
- A resilient individual who excels under pressure
- Able to communicate across all levels of the business
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and able to prioritise
- Team player
The successful applicant will have experience in the following:
- Have business partnering experience
- experience in working with ERP and reporting system
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels within a corporate environment
- Be highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- advanced Excel skills
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to articulate complex financials to a wide range of stakeholders.
Salary on offer for this role is up to £55,000 plus benefits