£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 days ago
The Finance Business Partner role is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a great organisation based in Kent.
Global Media Company based in Kent looking for a Finance Business Partner.
Business partnering and development of strong relationships with the Business Executive and other key stakeholders
- Ensure a continuous level of service is delivered to the Business from members of the Business Finance team, and ongoing identification and delivery on improvement opportunities
- Provision of strategic operational, financial and commercial value-add support for Business goals and initiatives
- Ensure that corporate initiatives and requirements are communicated to the Business and provide appropriate support in complying with these.
- Provide essential base financial reporting and analysis and ensure financial results have integrity and are reported in a timely manner. Escalation of issues and action plans to the appropriate business leaders as required
- Coordination of and input into the annual planning cycle; liaison with key stakeholders and provision of analysis and advice
- Ensure the team is equipped with the skills and tools to meet their key deliverables and are motivated to deliver advice and support to the highest professional standard
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar business partner oriented roles, focused on Management accounting / Financial Planning and Analysis
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in modelling and reducing costs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with proven track record displaying the ability to influence change at a senior management level within the organization and the ability to encourage compliance with new strategies
- Agility and the ability to react appropriately in a fluid business environment
- Resilience, having the personal strength to work with difficult people and challenging circumstances
The Finance Business Partner Role is paying between £55-60,000 + benefits.