City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
Finance Business Analyst required for a fast growing, UK based SME. This is an exciting opportunity for career development with an excellent benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management & statutory accounts.
- Monthly reporting, analysis and balance sheet reconciliations for Supplier Incomes.
- Full balance sheet reconciliation's for all prepayments/accruals and supporting backup.
- Half/Full year accounts and dealing with audit queries.
- Improving reporting capabilities for sales, contribution and margin for direct businesses.
- Ensuring integrity of the monthly accounts.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE - CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
- Experience within a Retail / FMCG environment is advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills.
- The ability to work with senior financial / non-financial individuals.
- Able to communicate effectively with other areas of the organisation.
- Self-managing, capable of planning and prioritising a broad and extensive range of activities.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy, ensuring financial data is summarised in a logical and informative manner, appropriate to the given audience.
- Calm, considered and proactive.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
- High level of commercial acumen.